Economy, Style and Versatility
- 8.9m – 11.3m low floor midibus
- 24 – 40 seats
- ADL chassis with 4 or 6 cylinder Euro5 or EEV SCR technology engine
- Hybrid drive option
- MAN (EGR) chassis option
At a Glance
Economy and style are the Enviro200 hallmarks – a versatile and standard-setting design from the midibus world leaders.
A bus that has evolved into a full range from 8.9m to 11.3m with between 24 and 40 seats – and now includes a hybrid option promising 30% reductions in fuel consumption and greenhouse gasses.
Sharing its appearance and many components with other members of Alexander Dennis’s Enviro family, the Enviro200 embraces a wide range of features that bring benefits and added value to operators, service engineers, drivers and passengers alike.
- A modern look that’s both attractive and highly practical
- Suitable for all routes from urban and city centres to rural environments
- Attractive and welcoming light, airy interior
- More customer choice with 5 overall lengths, a variety of seating layouts and single or dual doors
- Cummins 4 or 6 cylinder Euro5 or EEV SCR engine
- Optional hybrid drive promising 30% improvements in fuel economy and tailpipe emissions
- Maximum seating capacity combined with excellent passenger comfort
- Low overall operating costs
- Excellent access with super-low entry, wide gangway and large step-free flat floor
- All-round disc brakes for reliable performance and reduced maintenance
- Extended maintenance intervals, faster and lower cost service & repair
- Multiplex wiring for better reliability and on-board diagnostics
- Driving environment identical to other ADL buses
- Available with MAN chassis featuring EGR equipped engine