Department: Manufacturing & Operations Engineering and Design Location: Guildford Contract: Apprentice
Our Apprenticeship programme is your opportunity to be part of the future of UK manufacturing and engineering with the global market leader for double deck buses. Click here for our flyer with more information.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to achieve a Level 3 Engineering NVQ via supported day release. You will start your Apprenticeship in August 2019 and commence your studies at Farnborough College of Technology in September 2019.
Our well-established Apprenticeship programme provides the support, structure and guidance necessary to help our Apprentices succeed.
What we offer
- A Fixed Term Contract (duration is dependent on experience and prior learning)
- Regular pay and performance reviews
- Working alongside skilled and experienced staff, you will learn about both the mechanical and electrical aspects of the production process
- You will rotate throughout the business, which will enable you to gain a thorough understanding of how each department contributes to the creation and delivery of the final product
- The combination of on the job training and the taught programme at Farnborough College of Technology will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience required to achieve your Level 3 Engineering NVQ
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, grades 4 to 9 including Maths, English and a Science or Technology subject, or expected to achieve this
- Enthusiastic and passionate individuals with a thirst for learning and a genuine interest in manufacturing and engineering
- Full commitment to both the hands on learning and academic aspects of this Apprenticeship
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Effective communication and team working skills
- Excellent IT skills and an aptitude for learning new systems
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 29th April 2019.