Decades of experience
We’ve been working as a contract manufacturer for external partners for decades, setting up our facilities to build vehicle bodies to other parties’ designs.
Over the last 35 years, we’ve supplied global mobility solution provider Alstom with nearly 500 car bodies for people mover systems.
Alstom’s Innovia people mover systems are used at airports and in urban areas around the world to provide frequent shuttle services. In these systems, driverless trains operate on dedicated guideways to offer high efficiency in terms of passenger capacity, energy consumption and land use. Once structurally complete, the car bodies are shipped from our facility to Alstom’s own sites for the installation of further equipment as well as exterior and interior finishing.
Around the world
Alstom Innovia people movers with car bodies manufactured by Alexander Dennis are used at airports and in cities around the world, including:
- Beijing Capital International Airport, China
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, USA
- Frankfurt Airport, Germany
- Zhujiang New Town APM, Guangzhou, China
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, USA
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
- London Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom
- London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom
- Madrid Barajas International Airport, Spain
- Metromover, Miami, USA
- Orlando International Airport, USA
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, USA
- San Francisco International Airport, USA
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, USA
- Bukit Panjang LRT, Singapore